Fit - weight loss in 27 days
Fit helps you achieve your personal wellness objectives by building and modifying your meal and workout plans.
Fit lets you have the expertise of fitness and diet specialists in the palm of your hand without ever having to hit the gym.
Start off with Fit by answering these questions about your wellness:
a) What are your goals? Do you want to lose weight, or gain muscle mass and get fit?
b) What is your fitness level?
c) What are your diet and meal preferences?
All you have to do next is wait for the custom workout and free meal plans from Fit and check in with the app daily to achieve your dream health, weight loss and fitness results. Fit app offers a plethora of exercises and workout plans to choose from that vary in length and intensity. No special equipment needed, only your dedication and resolve.
To build on the benefits of constant physical workouts, Fit offers a list of well-balanced and sensible meal plans compiled on the basis of your dietary habits and needs. Unlike most weight loss and fitness apps, we will accompany you on every step of your journey to a healthier, more fit you by:
- offering tips and guides on proper diet;
- helping you set your customized weekly meal plans;
- offering you workouts to get rid of excessive fat;
- offering you sprint interval workouts;
- demonstrating every step in our instructive videos;
- providing tips on proper exercise execution.
This is how Fit fitness and app will help you follow the wellness and weight loss plans you’ve set:
- We help you set a goal;
- We help you build endurance;
- We offer research and science-based workout routines;
- We oversee your meals and diet.
Application Fit can be downloaded for free. A monthly, 6-month or unlimited subscription is required for future use.
- Subscription period: month, 6 months, unlimited
- Choosing a paid subscription, you pay a fixed cost for your country, which is displayed in the application.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- After making a purchase, you can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by using your account settings.
- If you cancel your subscription, it will remain active until the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewal will be turned off, but your current subscription will not be refunded.
- If you purchase a paid subscription, any part of the free trial period (if offered) will be lost.
For more information, see: