AMZN Mobile LLC
This app requires the Astro device.
Astro uses Intelligent Motion to navigate quickly and gracefully through your ever-changing home. Astro can follow you from room to room, playing your favorite music, podcasts or shows, and find you to deliver calls, reminders, alarms, and timers set with Alexa.
With the Astro app, you can see a live view of your home and check in on specific rooms, people or things. During setup, Astro learns a map of your home that you can view in the app at any time. Simply tap where you want Astro to go to start a live view, then raise or lower the periscope for a better look. You can even sound a siren remotely if you see something suspicious.
* See a live video feed of your home from anywhere using Astro live view.
* Send Astro to specific rooms or viewpoints in your home.
* Receive activity alerts when Astro detects an unrecognized person, or detects certain sounds with Alexa Guard, like glass breaking, and smoke or CO alarms.
* Turn on the siren, and Astro will sound an alarm.
* Edit the map of your home, including room borders, and the names of rooms and viewpoints.
* Define out of bound zones to let Astro know where it’s not allowed to go.
* See where Astro is in the map, then tap a specific point to send it there.
* Review pictures and videos you captured in live view.
* Turn on Do Not Disturb. When Do Not Disturb is on, Astro will only proactively find you to notify you of timers, alarms, and reminders.
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse), Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy), and all of the terms found here (www.amazon.com/amazonastro/terms).